« Home

Logo Gadgetize: SRS Klayman Signature Speakers for $200

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» Awards, Rebates and Other Useless Incentives
» 5.6" Ziga PictureFrame "Media Player" for $155
» Using AudioGrabber with Car MP3 Transmitters
» 512MB Pen Drives for VFM7 - $44 With Lanyard!
» Projectors vs Plasma, LCDs, Rear Projection
» Even Better Car iPod Shuffle - VFM7 $30
» Yes, I Bought a Cassette Deck Today....
» Record HD and Restore VHS - HM-DH40000U $300
» This Week on Gadgetize - Fun, Friends and More...
» The Pains of Early/Uninformed Adoption - DSM-320


Related Products

Monday, March 07, 2005

SRS Klayman Signature Speakers for $200

They're literally blowing out these flat-panel speakers on eBay, and I couldn't help myself. $200 delivered by Fedex Ground, it's an unbelievably low price when you consider they were $1000, and other panels are much, much more.

The reviews are good, and the SRS product page has more, but there weren't many left when I bought, so I thought I'd get them up here fast.

They are best used with a subwoofer, so we'll see what I come up with on that front. I'm going to move my theather out of the living room and upstairs to a dedicated room, and yes, I'm basing the entire idea on some closeout speakers I've never heard. But they look pretty cool, right?

Selling them after all these years on unlod.com so make an offer :)

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (3)

» At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be interested in your impression. I ordered a pair last Friday and they shipped today. If they are good enough and still available, I would order a second pair. I mean, $200, and free shipping. I am a planar design fan and have been listening since the Quads back in the 70's, but these are the first I could afford. I hear that they compare to Martin Logans with a good sub. That's kind of hard to swallow....but I hope. I will send you my impressions after about a week of listening.

» At 2:43 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

» At 2:43 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

I'd love to hear what you think, I'm really enjoying them.

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels