« Home

Logo Gadgetize: SRS Klayman Signature Impressions

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» SRS Klayman Signature Speakers for $200
» Awards, Rebates and Other Useless Incentives
» 5.6" Ziga PictureFrame "Media Player" for $155
» Using AudioGrabber with Car MP3 Transmitters
» 512MB Pen Drives for VFM7 - $44 With Lanyard!
» Projectors vs Plasma, LCDs, Rear Projection
» Even Better Car iPod Shuffle - VFM7 $30
» Yes, I Bought a Cassette Deck Today....
» Record HD and Restore VHS - HM-DH40000U $300
» This Week on Gadgetize - Fun, Friends and More...


Related Products

Monday, March 14, 2005

SRS Klayman Signature Impressions

Well the eBay sale is over for now apparently, but I'm adding a new listing to the SRS site, I think at $400 they're still a great deal.

So I guess that's my review, "a deal at twice the price." I am very impressed by these speakers. I'm no audio reviewer, and I'm sure there are terms for all the impressions I felt, I just don't know them.

The best way I can describe the feeling I got was that the music was much more "present" in the room, a lot like listening to headphones without the stereo image being in my head. It reminded me of the only other time I listened to electrostatics a long time ago, which was nice. And for the first time since I bought some Acoustic Research M1s in college, I feel like I want to get back into just listening to music.

Also, I think the actual construction quality of the speakers is very nice, they look great in the theater room. I'll probably buy three of the center channel speakers now for center and surround, add a Hsu Research subwoofer and I'll be watching Captain Ron the way it was intended in no time.

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (0)

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels