« Home

Logo Gadgetize: 100 Free MP3s at eMusic - Regularly Only $.25 Each

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» Back-to-School - Neverlate 7-day Alarm Clock Now $20
» New Champ of Cheap - RJ Tech RJ-1800DVX - $86
» HD Network DVD Player - Momitsu V880N - $350
» OPPO DV971 Upconversion/Multiregion/DVI - $200
» Network Drive Enclosure - INOi Argosy HD363N $80
» "New Type Wearabel TV" - VTV-101 TV Watch $149
» TV/PVR/PMP - The NHJ MPM-201 Under $400
» Direct DivX Encoding and PVR & Tuner Under $100
» Minolta Dimage E500 5MP 3x Optical Zoom Under $200
» Polaroid 5MP PDC5070BD at Circuit City - Only $100


Related Products

Monday, August 01, 2005

100 Free MP3s at eMusic - Regularly Only $.25 Each



I forgot to share this when I signed up, but I got this URL with my RCA Lyra transmitter a while back. 100 free MP3s is not too shabby a toss-in extra, even if it does require a card to get them.

I, like many of you will, signed up 100% sure I would only stay for the trial, get my tracks and get out. However, as I've used the site and downloaded albums, I've decided to stay. $9.99 a month for 40 tracks is just too good, especially after I saw what they actually had.

I had previously thought it would be just self-released garbage like on the old mp3.com (no offense to those artists) but it's just independent labels. There are a lot of really good, and some relatively popular artists, and today I downloaded two Lilys albums I couldn't find elsewhere for less than $25 each. My total? Well, it was free, but even paying it'd have been $5 instead of $50. I'll take it.

If you like the kind of music they offer, I think eMusic is unbeatable, even without the free 100 tracks. The downloads are 192K VBR MP3s in case you're curious.

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (0)

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels