« Home

Logo Gadgetize: INOi Lasonic MP670 Media Center with DVD

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» Up to 500GB with the Sarotech AivX DVP-355
» Gmail Invites if Everyone Doesn't Have One
» All Media Centers, All Day -- LaCie SilverScreen
» Another Media Center, the Cintre MediaStore, Under...
» So I Was Wrong... A Gallery of Bad Decisions
» Like a Bluetooth Audio Streaming Adapter Only $13
» Cheap Computer for Composing on the Road
» Lube for Your Mouse Feet $12 Delivered
» Just a Favor to Ask
» One More Use for Old Memory Cards, Only $30


Related Products

Sunday, June 26, 2005

INOi Lasonic MP670 Media Center with DVD

I suppose all that's left is to add direct HD recording/transcoding to a player like this, and we'd all be pretty happy. But for under $300 with a 250GB removable hard drive, I wouldn't complain too much.

Component outputs, all the normal video formats and such, it would certainly simplify my setup, maybe yours too. I'll look around for an easy way to record, especially out of the FireWire on my cable box.

I'm sure there are more of these kinds of devices, and I saw a wireless networked one at Fry's the other day, but after my DSM-320 fiasco I'd rather not.

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (0)

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels