« Home

Logo Gadgetize: Control Skype Under $20

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» Why You Don't See Sony or Apple Here
» 5MP & 3x Zoom Under $90 - Concord EyeQ 5330z
» Ultimate Vaporware - The Negroponte $100 Laptop
» Yet Another Little Video/Digicam/MP3 Player $130
» Ugly? Maybe, but it's under $140 for 20GB
» Fisher FVD-C1 Camcorder/Camera Under $300
» Win an IBM X41 Tablet PC or iPod Mini
» Bluetooth V@MP VP-725B for $100
» Jumping on the LED Watch Bandwagon
» 5GB Virgin VM-0500 Music Player Under $100


Related Products

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Control Skype Under $20

I like Skype a lot, but I hate plugging and unplugging my headset when people call.

A nice thing in Skype is that you can lock it to a particular sound device, so this Syba SD-SKY-CTRL Skype controller works perfectly for my situation. Normal sound and phone rings come through my speakers, and my Skype calls are dealt with through this headset. It also includes controls for volume, accepting calls, and muting.

Under $20 shipped made it an easy decision for me, although I wish they had the connector for cellphone headsets instead of regular headphone jacks, and I wish it had a keypad for dialing numbers.

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (0)

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels