« Home

Logo Gadgetize: Why Import Japanese Notebooks? P1000 - $1200

Not announcements - real, available gadgets and gizmos. If you read about it here, you can buy it. Probably.

Compare Prices on Gadgets at Spot Cost

Search     for     

Site Search

  

Previous Posts

» BestBuy - D-Link MediaLounge DSM-320 for $150
» Is This Something? Eujoy Every-Device Thing $60
» Gotta Have a 10 Incher? Sony VGN-T150 for $1860
» How Did This Not Take Off? Nokia 3300 for $99
» Dynamism or Walmart? 12.1" WXGA Tatung $998
» The Totally Awesome 1GB Car iPod Shuffle - $128
» Futuristic, Visionary V800XPT-1 Tablets $869


Related Products

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Why Import Japanese Notebooks? P1000 - $1200



There's just no reason to spend more than $2000 on all the tiny Japanese stuff anymore. I had forgotten about this Fujitsu, but I was looking at the P7000 again today and I saw this there, and I fell in love all over again.

- 800 MHz Crusoe™ TM5800
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home
- 8.9" 1024x600 TFT / touch screen
- 256 MB memory
- 30 GB hard drive
- External USB 3.5" floppy drive
- Integrated 802.11b wireless LAN

It's truly a tiny one, and the comparable sized stuff at places like Dynamism is all over $2000. It's 9"x6.5", which is, in the all-important page size comparison, 2 inches shorter on each side.

Also, there's a 10 hour battery you can get for it. I just retrieved my old laptop from video duty in my entertainment center, but my poor judgement may get the best of me and I might have to buy it.

AddThis Permalink   Email This   Post a Comment (0)

© Gadgetize.com All Rights Reserved. Besides, there's nada to copy.

Gadget Saving

» Froogle - Shopping Search
» SpotCost - Price Comparison
 

Gadget Shopping

» Computer Geeks
» New Egg
» Cyber Outlet
» Directron
 

Gadget Blogs

» Engadget
» Gizmodo
» Gotta Have One
» Oh Gizmo

Tags / Labels